Starting Monday, May 4th, Brevard Vision Care will resume appointments for necessary preventative eye care and refilling of prescriptions.
If your appointment was canceled, please contact our office to reschedule as soon as possible.
We will continue to do our part in keeping our community safe by:
- Reducing overall patient volume
- Increased time between appointments to allow for stringent disinfection protocols
- Daily temperature checks for all doctors, staff, and patients
- Continued social distancing
- Masks and face coverings
- Continued use of telemedicine when appropriate to reduce the overall number of patients coming through our facilities
- Continued requesting of family & friends of scheduled patients to wait outside or in their vehicle
We appreciate your patience with these necessary changes.
Be well, Doctors and Staff of Brevard Vision Care